You must have heard a lot about diabetes. This condition results from insulin, a hormone which is unable to perform its tasks. Insulin is produced from the pancreas cells. Insulin resistance is required when the body cells are unable to follow the tasks regulated by insulin. Insulin controls the metabolism of carbohydrates, proteins; fats etc. Insulin resistance animated video provides useful information about the problem. These videos describes about the symptoms, cure and prevention of the disorder.
• Insulin helps to control the glucose level in our blood. If the glucose level is not under control then the chances of developing diabetes Mellitus increased.
• Without the insulin the cells cannot convert the body glucose into energy. In this condition, during insulin resistance the body produces insulin normally but the cells refuse to accept it.
• The resistance may develop because of many factors such as obesity, pregnancy, metabolic syndrome, stress and many others. These are common factors that can lead to insulin resistance.
• Insulin resistance is associated with diabetes mellitus type 2. It directly alters the pancreas. In this condition the cells become resistant to insulin and the high level of insulin signals pancreas to stop the production of insulin.
• It leads to the lack of insulin in the body. The level of the glucose continues to increase as it is not used anymore for the energy.
• The symptoms of insulin resistance involve many physical changes. Insulin is a hormone which is produced by beta cells of the pancreas. It can lead abnormality in the level of hormones. Skin tags are the common sign of this problem.
• The characteristics of these lesions are smooth, irregular and fleshy skin. These tags seem like hanging but they have stalks which are attached to the surface of the skin.
• some other symptoms which are caused by insulin resistance leads to the abnormality in the organs like fatty liver, arteriosclerosis, polycystic ovarian disease etc. it can also cause other reproductive abnormalities in the woman.
• Insulin resistance can cause fat storage in the body. The most common symptom of insulin resistance is exhaustion. It makes people exhausted throughout the day.
• Increased blood pressure is another symptom of this. It is found that most of the people who are suffering from hypertension have too much insulin in their body system.
• The fatigue is also associated with this problem. Some other problems like brain fogginess in the form of poor memory, forgetting, loss of creativity and other learning disabilities etc.
This is a serious problem and must be treated on right time before it causes other health related hazards. It’s a treatable condition. More information about the problem can be obtained with the help of Insulin resistance animated video. These videos offer information in a very informative and entertaining way.
For more information related to this please visit : insulin resistance animated video, medical animationinsulin resistance facts and